1st place - Jake Wipf, 2nd - Derek Johnson,3 way tie for 3rd place - Noah Felderman, Olivia Knox, Eddy Vennard
Patriot’s Pen essay is conducted nationwide. This VFW-sponsored youth essay competition gives students an opportunity to write essays expressing their views on an annual patriotic theme. This year’s theme was “How Can I Be A Good American?”. All the Junior High History students participated in this essay contest.
· Assistant Cook. Pay rate and hours to be determined.
· Assistant Wrestling Coach, may be full or part time.
· Full or Part Time Para-Professionals in the Special Education area. Pay rate and benefits depend up experience.
· Substitute bus driver either with a CDL or non-CDL bus driver.
· Practice Driver for winter sports – CDL is NOT required.
An application and full job description of all positions are available in the superintendent’s office at the Doland School. For more information call 635-6302 or email: email@example.com
Doland Public School
PO Box 219 Doland, SD 57436